Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Letchworth Pictures

The girls need to take a nap but haven't started sleeping yet (they had a short one this morning but that certainly wasn't enough) so I have arms free to type, for once. So here is yet another post!

Monday we went to Letchworth State Park to see the beautiful fall colors. Our timing was perfect, and the weather couldn't have been better. 79, sunny and full of beautiful colors.

ready and rarin' to go.

Me and the girls

Someone was kind enough to stop and take a family picture for us.

Josh and his girls (well, two of the three)

I asked Josh to make sure I gave him the camera so there were actually a few with me in them. He was great about remembering!

Here's me trying to be artistic.

And here's Jasmine imitating Mommy.


And being a lot cuter about it.

The girls got tired of being in the wagon.

Teaching Bekah about grass.

Yumm! Can I eat it?

Jasmine loved the playground!

We don't get many pictures of these two together.

Jasmine wanted Josh to try everything she tried!

Bekah liked the slide, too!

1 comment:

mynameislina said...

Owhh I just love all the photos...fun..fun..fun!