Sunday, September 09, 2007

Edit to last post!

I bet you were wondering what on earth the title of my last post meant (Trespassers Will...), or, if you knew the Winnie-the-Pooh reference, what it had to do with my post.
In a Winnie-the-Pooh story, Piglet lived under a sign that said "Trespassers W," which he told people was his grandfather's name. It was short for Trespassers Will, which was short for Trespassers William. As a child I didn't get that at all, but now I think it's adorable.

And the connection?
On the way in to the "safari" part of the African Lion Safari (as in, the part where you drive and see the animals walk around free), there is a sign saying "Trespassers Will Be Eaten." I thought it was adorable, and intended to mention it in the last post, but forgot!

1 comment:

Anne said...

I totally got the Pooh reference! But that is such a cute sign, I'm glad you shared it. =)