Monday, September 24, 2007

Scattered Thoughts

At this point the camera is selling for $5.50. There is still just under 2 days left so hopefully it will start taking off soon. It would be pretty sad to send $5.50 to help out in Peru!!

The TV stopped showing a picture a few weeks ago. The next day it came back, which we were thrilled about. Unfortunately it stopped again. Jasmine just brought me the clicker and asked for "frog," thinking the remote control made it all better. She just doesn't get it!


I'm in a little bit of a feeling-sorry-for-myself funk at the moment. So I'll share it here, and hopefully that will make me feel better!

I was honored to be invited to be "chick of the month/guest CT member" for July at TDC. I was so thrilled! I got to choose kits to use, and created three layouts that I didn't post right away. That is so hard for me; I love to put them up immediately and share them. I couldn't tell people that I had been chosen. Josh knew, my immediate family knew, and that was it.

In the meantime, I was asked to be on the CT for TDC. Yay!! I was so happy. It's still such an exciting thing for me to think about. I love it there.

But when the newsletter was nearly finished, the girl that makes it lost the whole thing. Her computer crashed and it was gone. She had to start from scratch.

At that point, they decided to change things around; to integrate the newsletter into the blog. No problem; I was still on the CT. I couldn't care less about people reading the interview. I just had these three layouts, burning a hole in my harddrive.

Finally I asked, and she told me to go ahead and post them; I'd be a featured CT member soon.
So I posted them. Didn't put them in the "layout love" thread (a place where people ask for a little extra praise and to get noticed more). Just let them be. I got almost no feedback on any of them.

I haven't been featured. They've gotten completely overlooked.
And as silly as it is, it makes me feel overlooked, too. I haven't been lately, for the first time in my life, but this feels like it again.

*sigh*

So you want to see them, right? right? *wink*
(click on them to see them in the TDC gallery, with credits)


No comments: