Tuesday, May 23, 2006

HELP?!?!?!

Jasmine finally fell asleep last night...I was in bed at 12:30. I like 11 to 11:15 better, so this was late. I didn't sleep well, either...not sure if it was excitement about the computer or Jasmine wiggling or both, or something else entirely.

So would anyone like to come play with Jasmine for a couple hours, so I can get something done around here?? I'm feeling so frustrated. I'm at home, carless, all day while Josh works (11-hour days), and I can't leave her anywhere to clean, and she undoes as fast as I can do anything. She only naps in my arms (great naps, but I can't exactly get much non-scrapbooking done during that time), and that's my day. I can wash dishes, usually with her clinging on my legs, only because she can't reach the dishes (yet). I put her in the high chair when I have to change the laundry, but that doesn't last long...she likes me in the room with her.

HELP?!?!??!

Oh...here's a page I made over the weekend :)

you can see it at TDC

1 comment:

~Melissa~ said...

Yikes! I'm so sorry... I'd come babysit in a heartbeat if I could. She and Isabella would have a ball. Advice... my hubby told me today that we have to stop letting her cuteness control some of our actions. So if we're busy... let her cry. Not sure how I feel about that... LOL but I understand your frustration. One thing I have decided to do... not pick up until she's in bed. Because just as you said... she has it undone before I can count to three.