Thursday, May 25, 2006

I made it!

I have a new kit! Unfortunately, I haven't installed Dreamweaver onto this computer yet, so I can't actually give you a link to it. (hopefully it will just make you want it more!!) But you can get a glimpse of it here:

It's called Turkish Carpet because, well, it's based on one of my many Turkish Carpets. It's colors and textures taken directly from photographs of it. Wanna see?


Hopefully I'll have Dreamweaver up and running in the next day or so, and can give you a link to the zip file so you can play with it! In the meantime, tell all your friends how cool I am! (they won't believe me if I tell them in person)

(I'm in a much better mood...Jasmine finally fell asleep, after being cranky and disobedient all day, and TDC is finally back up. Oh, and the sun came out!!)

I'm still working on my list...I've only added a couple more so I'll wait to post it again until it's done, or at least nearly!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Great looking kit! I *LOVE* the stripes! :)