Thursday, May 18, 2006

Quick update

Here are two pages I did yesterday.
Man, if you come here to read, this is getting pretty boring. Sorry about that! Jasmine didn't sleep great last night, so I'm tired and hoping to go back to bed when it's naptime (any time now) and get some more sleep.



You can see them both at TDC

Okay, so an actual update.
Jasmine found Josh's brush yesterday. She started trying to brush her hair, thinking she was pretty clever. Got some cute pictures, that's today's scrapping project. :)

The Yankees won their last two, both of which were extremely exciting games. Today's their last one against Texas, and tomorrow they play the Mets. Unfortunately that means we have to see Pedro Martinez again...life was much better without that. I love that he's not a Red Sox player anymore, since he just makes me mad. People couldn't figure out why they Yankees didn't try for him, but they wouldn't have put up with his prima donna attitude. That doesn't fly in Joe Torre's team, and I'm glad. It makes the players much more likeable :)

OKay, she's whining...hope that means a nap is coming soon!!!!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Gorgeous layouts!

We're still tinkering with the idea of going to a Tigers game when the Yanks come to town!

Deanna said...

nice Lo's girl... I havent done a good one in a bit...better get back into my groove...LOL...

can i have a nap with you?? my kids didnt sleep well either...hope your enjoying your nap!

Karen said...

Hey Lady -
I miss you. I guess that I feel updated with your life, even if we don't "talk" if I at least "see" what's happening with you on the blog. Thinking of you tonight. =-) Jim's going to Fenway on Friday. Company tickets - so I can't go. Sigh. That's okay - we'll have girls night and listen to the game on the radio.
Hope Jasmine is sleeping better. =-) Hope you're sleeping better, for that matter!
Talk to you soon. Love you and miss you.