Friday, May 05, 2006

Part Two

Scrapping. Again :)

Here are a few of my latest pages.
I've now scrapped this picture THREE times! Definitely a record for me!
Credits: DebF's Bouquets Kit; Nancy Rowe Janitz' Inked Edge
Fonts: Mom's Typewriter; MilleniGem



And this is from pictures I took today. Isn't she gorgeous???
Credits: Eyelet: Lauren Bavin; Stitching: Tiffany Brady (Cinco de Mayo); all else Holly McCaig (Easter Bouquet)
Fonts: MilleniGem


And here's one that was for a challenge in two areas: one where I used an ad they gave me as inspiration for the layout, and one about my goals. This is something Josh and I have decided is our new, huge, exciting goal.
Credits: DebF's Laura's Pocket kit and Date Stamp
Alphas from Shabby Princess and SG Refresh
Font: Century Gothic

I've done some other pages too but that's enough for now :)

No comments: