Thursday, May 11, 2006

Scrapbook Pages

Just to prove that I haven't given up scrapping, here are pages I've done since I lost the Ultimate Scrapping Challenge.
"bling"
Jasmine looked so cute, wearing her pretty little cross necklace from mom, so I got a picture of her neck. Just for fun :)

This is from the kit I got for being a part of the challenge. So something good came of it ;) (no, that's not true. I got to know some of my fellow Chicks a lot better because of this, so other good things came of it)

You can see both in my TDC gallery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Bling page- that's so stinkin cute!!
And I finally had a moment to check out your site. I love that you used the bookplates as your "buttons"- what a great idea. You did a fantastic job!! Thanks for giving me a heads up on that one- I was so glad to see it!