Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Emailing

I would like to make a formal apology here.
I used to "clear out" my inbox daily. I emailed everyone who emailed me, the day I read it (which was pretty much daily). Pretty much until I got married.
It's gotten harder and harder to keep up with emails, and for the most part, I really don't even try anymore.

It's not that you're any less important. In fact, now that I spend my days with two under 2, your emails are my only source of adult companionship during the day. It's just hard to write when most of my computer time is while I'm nursing Rebekah.

So I would like to offer this blog as an email to everyone who reads it. I don't mean I'll start writing personals (you know; "Mom, thanks for telling me about ____. I love it" or "Bev, how are you feeling these days?") but I'm hoping that, if I keep up here with stories of the girls, pictures, and updates on life, that it will make up for how long it takes me to write back to people. Because right now, I feel a little guilty if I update this instead of writing personal emails to everyone. But this usually tells you pretty much everything I would have told you, and it isn't full of huge attachments when I post pictures!

If you think that works for you, and you haven't already, feel free to sign up for "feedblitz" (on the left side of this page) and have my posts sent straight to your inbox.

I'll leave you with a question: for those who come here regularly, do I do okay balancing family and scrapbooking, or should I work harder at getting more of one included? :)

Thanks!! And just since you've read the whole thing, here are two fun pictures of Jasmine:

No comments: