Thursday, March 08, 2007

Layouts Galore

Jasmine sang "You Are My Sunshine" to Rebekah and I a couple days ago. Can I tell you how quickly I melted?? What a sweetie :)

I haven't gotten anything done around the house today, and I just looked down at the clock to see that I'd better have a "plan b" for dinner since the thing I intended to make wouldn't be done until almost 8 tonight! But I've had a great time scrapping, and the girls have been sweet and fun :)

This is a picture of Rebekah from a week ago, using Tamra Burwick's new "Hippy Hippy Shake" kit, available at TDC. The date stamp is by Jenn Star, and I "folded" the corner, but everything else is from her kit.








This is a series of pictures from about a week ago, when Jasmine decided that Rebekah's soft blanket would make a good hat. My favorite picture, the top left, is one I scrapped before, but there are other cute ones too. I figured out how to get sweet smiles from her: turn the camera window around so she can see herself in it :) Modeling practice already??
Everything is from Tamra's other new kit, "A Hard Day's Night" (great name, huh??). Font is KGD Curvy Script




This is for a challenge from Sweet Shoppe Designs ("what is your guilty pleasure?") Hmm. That one didn't take much thought! It's another layout that isn't my normal style, but was tons of fun to make. And I'm finally getting smart about layouts that use tons of elements from different places: make a list as I go! I can't imagine trying to remember what all I used, when the kit was done!
You can see the long list of credits here.

one more cute Jasmine story. Rebekah got a package from an online friend yesterday, and one of the things in it was a pair of slippers in a little plastic case with a handle. Jasmine thought they were the coolest, and loved the package it came in. I told her it was a present for Rebekah, but that she could hold it. She carried it around with her all night, telling me it was "present." I put the slippers on Rebekah this morning, which Jasmine liked, but later she decided they should go back in the case so she could hold onto them. :)

No comments: