Friday, March 30, 2007

Baseball kit available!

Baseball starts Monday!!! I'm so psyched! I've enjoyed a few spring training games, but I'm thrilled that the "real" games start next week. We're going to watch a game Wednesday afternoon (for my birthday...I'm accepting e-cards!!) at home, which will be fun.

So in honor of the season finally starting, I have made a kit of baseball quotes and a few little 'doodles' I made.
And I thought I'd add a little contest. If you leave a comment in my blog (with your email address!!) and tell me the name of a Yankee player, past or present...I'll draw one winner. You have until Monday morning, when I'll draw the winner. So post away (one entry per person, please!)
Oh right. and if you want to see it in my "store," you can do so here.

6 comments:

Pam said...

Very cute Charlene. And since I only know one Yankee player well because he's a TRAITOR I'll say Johnny Damon. GO RED SOX! I'm so looking foward to Monday! :)

Anonymous said...

well i'm not a super big baseball fan, but my hubby is a huge cards fan (take that yankees!) so i'll go miguel cairo, as he was once a card. we're loyal fans.

ebienic@hotmail.com

Stacey said...

Even though I think he is a hot head, I am going to say Jeff Nelson because one of my very close friends from high school is married to his brother. And I will also say Mike Mussina since I am an O's fan!!

staceyd923 at msn dot com

Anonymous said...

Derek Jeter!!! This word art is just too cute!! Brandi

brandiwest@yahoo.com

Alice said...

Fun! I've been getting inspired by your scrapbooking lately; thanks for posting!

How about this guy? I got his name offline; sorry, I am not a huge baseball fan. :-)
Hideki Matsui

alice@lilypress.com

www.consecratedlife.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Those are real cute!
I'm gonna say Johnny Damon. He's a cutie.
Yesterday was opening day for the Cardinals.

GO CARDINALS!!!!!

Valerie/jpysgrl
grn87wrnglr at hometel dot com