Thursday, March 01, 2007

Another layout

Not much else to say (I think I sad it all!!) but I wanted to post the layout I did while the girls were sleeping this afternoon.

Jasmine looked so beautiful this morning, putting Rebekah's blanket over her head. She asked me to take pictures (which still doesn't guarantee she'll stand still enough for me to get non-blurry pictures) but I've discovered something that works: turn the screen around so she can see herself as I take the picture. I got half a dozen pretty ones, but this was my favorite. Watch for another one using some of the other pictures, maybe tomorrow :)

Credits: butterflies by Marina Brendstrup, photo corners by Christine Haskell (both from a collab. kit for Liddy's Loft, so unfortunately no longer available.)
papers from Tamra Burwick's Grace Like Rain kit

Font: Dactylographe

1 comment:

Mothermore. said...

I love her eyes and her cheeks! She looks just like an angel!