Monday, March 19, 2007

Guess what??

We stopped by our house on Saturday, on the way to Josh's parents' house. Jasmine fell asleep about 2 minutes before we got to the house (we were counting on the drive to get her nap in) and woke up when we stopped in front of the house, saying "house! house! Yay!!" She knew exactly where we were, which is funny since we pull up in front of our apartment and she asks, "where are we?"
This is what we saw when we got there:


It's ours!! We really are going to live there! Closing isn't for another month yet, but it's going to be our house. I'm so pleased! Unfortunately it makes me want to pack but I'm still trying to pace myself since I'm not completely "recovered" from giving birth. We have time, Josh keeps reminding me!
In other news, Rebekah is 6 weeks old today. Time flies when you're having fun!! :)

1 comment:

Angela said...

Congrats on the house!!!! How awesome!