Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St Patty's Day!

I'm not Irish, in spite of my red hair. I do lousy accents, so you don't want to hear that.
But I thought it would be fun to point out that it was St. Patrick's Day, 21 years ago, that I started going to Paul Road School and met Sarah. I forgot to remind her last year, so I'll do it this year instead!! I can't believe it's been 21 years!! (now in all honesty, there's a chance we didn't actually start talking my first day, but she sat behind me early on in my time there.)
My first memory of her there: I remember seeing her with a little Bible, and asked her if she was a Christian. She said yes, that she was a Presbyterian, and then asked me the same question. Yes, I was a Christian, but I had no idea what "kind." Do you know how hard it is for kids attending non-denominational churches to get a handle on what "kind" of Christian they are???
I'm starting to think through where we want to put things in the new house. We still have a long month and a half before we move in; lots of time to plan :D
Here's a layout I did yesterday. Quite different from my normal style, but it was so much fun to do!

You can see the multitude of credits here. Isn't she adorable??
Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments: