Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Asleep


Isn't she the cutest??
Credits: MandaBean's Persimmon kit; stitching from Amanda Rockwell's Blog Freebie
Font: MarkingPen-Thin

I updated the website yesterday, putting up the majority of my digital scrapbook pages. I didn't put all the credits up there, but most are listed here...or at the very least in my gallery at TDC. It would have tripled the length of time it took to make those pages, so I decided against it :)

I'm so excited. One of my best friends, the one I've been friends with since birth (and the only guest, with her parents, at my first birthday) is pregnant! Due in September. I'm sooooo excited!! So four of the five of us of my close friends from school either already have a baby, or are expecting one. Just waiting on Sara and Josh!

No comments: