Thursday, March 23, 2006

My New Favorite Page (for today)

I was having some serious mojo problems yesterday (which is so funny...up until yesterday, I had never, ever used the word "mojo"!), unable to make my pages do anything I wanted them to do. So I took some time and worked on Sarah's website (which is done, well, until I get some more pictures from her) and then decided to give the color challenge a try. Because I love yellow, and I love, love, love Fee Jardine's "Lazy Daisy" kit.
So I looked through Picasa, trying to find anything that really jumped out at me. And found this picture from when I was pregnant! I looked through a couple galleries of people at TDC whose work inspires me, and found a layout by Angela that I really liked. And I started to play!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I love it, Charlene!

I'm WAY flattered that you used my layout for inspiration! :)