Monday, March 20, 2006

Why I Scrap (Monday Blog Challenge)

I started scrapping because it was fascinating, and there were so many cool products to use. It didn't take long before I got totally hooked, and as I looked at more of others' pages, I started improving and getting more sophisticated in my work. Then I found digital, and found my real niche.

Oh, right. Why I scrap, not my life story :)

I scrap because I don't want to forget the important things in my life. I scrap because I want Jasmine to learn who she is, where she came from in her own life, as well as her heritage. And I do it because I need a creative outlet, and learning to scrapbook has stretched my right brain more than I ever thought it could be stretched, and I love that! Now it's a hobby, a great pasttime, but it's a great learning experience and a great way to keep my memories fresh and accurate.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I scrap for the same reasons!