Monday, March 06, 2006

The Digichick goes back up and I disappear :)

Oops!

Jim, thanks for the link. I sent it on to my mom...Jasmine's birthday is in a couple months (sniff!) so that might make a great present for her :)

So I haven't written or posted anything here in awhile. No excuse...just kinda forgot!

The Digichick had a 'grand reopening' celebration this past weekend, with a treasure hunt for pieces of a huge (free) kit, if you could keep from going nuts when the site slowed down to a near-stop Saturday afternoon. There was a Bingo game (didn't win), "speed scraps," "door" prizes, competetions...it was a lot of fun, but I have to say, it's nice to once again not be completely glued to the laptop! I managed to find the whole kit, so that's fun.

Here is one of the pages I made for the speed scrap (they gave us some sort of inspiration, either a quote or colors, or an ad to use as layout inspiration) and we had fun!) This is something I've wanted to do for awhile but wasn't sure how to tackle. It's hard, seeing how much she's grown, but it's fun and exciting at the same time.
Credits: Daniela Peuss' Love and Affection Kit
Fonts: Engel Einstein SH, Aljo

And here's my other one.I can't write about it more...Jasmine's ready to eat.
Credit: Angie Brigg's Bubble Gum Machine kit
Fonts: Century Schoolbook, Century Gothic

No comments: