Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Growing Up

Jasmine is growing up. I'm not sure how I feel about this.
Today I asked her if she'd like to take my picture. Because for once I straightened my hair and put on makeup for our date tonight.
But my tripod was in the car, which makes self-portraits a lot tougher. Since I've gone back to using my 50mm f/1.8 lens while I'm not trusting my much heavier Tamron . (I wish they knew how badly I want to seriously bad-mouth them. But I'm not going to, because I am trusting that eventually they'll either replace it or refund me, once it finally bites the dust. But anyways.

I set everything up and handed the camera to Jasmine. She wasn't sure how to push the button at first, and then she focused on the curtain behind me. But finally we got it worked out:

Now she wants to use the camera on everything and everyone!

No comments: