Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday: a catch-all post

I updated the 101 list! I went two days of being extremely tired, but made it through both without complaining once about how tired I was. WOOHOO! I've already failed that today, but I did it twice.
I also saved about 15% on a grocery bill last night. 50% may be a huge stretch...there just aren't that many coupons for the things we buy. Last night I didn't buy a single thing in the main "grocery" aisles.
And the primaries are coming up. We know who we're voting for in some of the races, but there was one we've had to really look into before making a decision. Hopefully we're not missing any!

The girls start ballet class next Saturday! We need to get out and get them new tights and slippers this weekend. I can hardly wait!

Yesterday I went through and made a DVD for the girls to watch, a collection of most of the videos Josh and I have taken of them over the last 5 1/2 years. There were almost none with Hudson on them, but that's less a third-child-gets-neglected problem and more of a it's-a-different-camera-and-I-never-use-that-one problem. So I made up for it by making one yesterday. Enjoy!

No comments: