Thursday, February 01, 2007

I Am A Promise


Anyone remember that old song? I was trying to decide what I wanted the focus of my layout to be, and that song popped into my head. What could be more appropriate for a picture of a 3-hour old baby??? :)

This is my first attempt at a "freestyle" layout, which is supposed to be "do whatever you want," but usually involves more, um, creativity than I feel that I have. I was very nervous to do this, but as I looked around the web for examples of freestyle, I saw that there could still be order to the page, which made it much easier for me to tackle.

I used a whole bunch of my buttons, which was fun to get the opportunity to play with them!
Credits can be found here.

Don't forget...leave a comment on the last post to tell me when the baby will be born and what all the stats will be. Can't wait to see who's right :) And you can still get the freebie for another 2 days, so snatch it before it's not a freebie anymore!!

No comments: