Friday, February 16, 2007

"It's a Knock!"

Everything Jasmine says now starts with "it's a." Josh was holding her outside the bathroom door when I finished my shower, and I heard a faint "It's a knock!" so I had to let her in :) She looks at Rebekah and says "It's a baby" or sometimes "It's a Placido," which is funny since we haven't said anything about her being Placido. Somehow she figured it out on her own!

Today was my due date! We had already made plans to celebrate by ordering Olive Garden (to go) and having it here with the bottle of sparkling grape juice from Katie. So we're going to do that anyways, just with the joy of holding Rebekah, instead of wondering when she'd feel like coming!

Daniel, my brother (the second boy, child #3, who's now, um, 26, I believe) just got accepted into med school!! I'm so proud of him! He deserves it...he's worked really hard to get this far and will make an incredible doctor. So congratulations Daniel!!

Jasmine is happily watching "Lella" (Cinderella) and Rebekah just fell asleep nursing, so I should put her down and get lunch warmed up.

No comments: