Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Nice thing to wake up to!

I got up this morning when Rebekah decided she'd had enough time in bed (so we came out, sat in my arm chair, and she nursed to sleep!!!) When I checked my email, I had a message from Sinead at the digi chick: one of my layouts was chosen as "Layout of the Day!" What an exciting treat :)

So here's the layout:
You can see it, and the credits and comments, here.

In other news, I got 2 beautiful smiles from Rebekah yesterday. I think we're past the "I smile when my tummy's happy" stage and to the "I smile when you tell me you love me!" stage :) I love it!

And we're going to see two houses on Friday. One, we saw last week and really loved, but we don't want to rush into anything. The other is a really cute cape cod a couple blocks from the first. Same square footage, but one more bedroom and bathroom, which would be good things to have. So we'll see!

1 comment:

Sinead said...

:)

Yay about Rebekah's smiling. Kate has been doing that, too. My latest favorite moments, though, are when she's nursing and she catches me looking at her. Then she'll give me a big smile (yes, mid-nursing)...super sweet. That and when she is "talking" to me!