Saturday, February 03, 2007

Quick Update

Thanks to everyone who got the quickpage! Hope you enjoy it :)

I went out with my mom and two of my three sisters (very sad that Amy had to work) this morning for a "girls' day out" before the baby came. Josh and Jasmine had fun at home, and we had fun getting our hair done, going to Cheesecake Factory for lunch (delicious, but a looooong wait!) and then I got my makeup done. I'm excited to say I bought some eyeliner that Josh will love because it's his very favorite color (teal) :)

And a picture of what I look like today (Josh is snowboarding so I took my own picture...sorry about the camera in the picture!) I'm guessing this baby is 8 1/2 pounds now, if s/he is on par with Jasmine's weight!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Charlene!
I love you hair cut!!! It looks great. You look great too (a perfectly round belly!!)
Love,
Sheila

Congratulations!