Saturday, February 17, 2007

"9-month" picture and first bath

We had a lovely dinner last night, watching a sweet movie ("Finding Buck McHenry") and enjoying the fact that Rebekah decided to show up early. I'm so thankful that I'm not pregnant anymore, even though the whole thing flew by and I was feeling good. It's much nicer to be able to hold and kiss my little girl :)

Josh took some pictures of my "belly" since it was 9 months: Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We also gave her a real bath since she lost her umbilical cord, and of course pictures had to be taken!













She wasn't sure what she thought of it, and thought less and less of the whole thing as it went on. Her hair dried incredibly quickly, and is now sticking straight up, which is also very amusing.

No comments: