Monday, February 05, 2007

"De Polls Are Closed"

My water broke this morning! So the baby will be here today (or very early tomorrow)! Looks like Deena won for being the closest to my date, but I'll also give one to the person whose guess on baby's stats is the closest :)

If you pray, I'd love any prayers that contractions start to get more regular, since they don't mess with water having broken. Also that everything is smooth and easy, with no complications. I'm praying for a simple, straight-forward birth this time!!


In other news, I was very excited to find out that Darla, one of the Chicks at TDC whose layouts I always admire, has made a layout using a picture I sent her of Jasmine. You can see the credits and comments here.

6 comments:

Deena said...

YAY!!! Can't wait to see the new lil bundle, and im sure jasmine will make a great Big sister!!

And i cant beleive you took the time to blog, and post at TDC LOL!!

Christine Smith said...

looking forward to good news from you soon. God's grace and peace be with you today!

Sinead said...

Good luck, Chickie! You're all in our prayers! I hope it's a speedy and safe delivery!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you took time to blog, either! Good luck and congrats! Let us know how it goes!

Anonymous said...

Good luck and congrats! :)

Verna G. said...

Good luck and congrats Charlene! LOL, I wish I had that much time to blog after my water broke. My contractions were two minutes apart as soon as that happened!