Wednesday, February 07, 2007

More Pictures :)

We're home! We got home at about 10 this morning...they had to do bloodwork when she was 24 hours old, so if we had gone home last night, in the frigid temps, we would have had to go back out this morning. So we just hung on and came home first thing today instead!

She is so perfect. I think she prefers not to cry (though she doesn't particularly like getting her diaper changed) and usually just tries to let me know she's hungry by rooting, rather than fussing. I'm praying that continues! So far she's living up to her "Placido" name :)

Would you like to see? I've had fun...Jasmine never sits still long enough for me to play with my camera to try to get better pictures, so I've enjoyed her quiet nature and have already taken 80 pictures of her (though I'm sure a bunch will get deleted, since they're the same just taken at an ever-so-slightly different angle).
















edited to add: Tally wins for being right on with the weight. I'll email you and Deena :) I must say, I laughed when I kept getting guesses of 7 pounds, thinking there was no way this baby would be that small. Boy, was I wrong!! :)

10 comments:

Sinead said...

She's gorgeous, Charlene! Congrats! Congrats to you and Josh and especially big sister Jasmine!

Anonymous said...

Charlene she is gorgeous. So glad you had an easy delievery. Congrats to you, hubby and Jasmine.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations again to you, your husband and bis sister Jasmine. Your little one is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing those precious pictures. Nathalie

Anonymous said...

HUGE congrats!!! GORGEOUS gorgeous baby!!

Vanessa said...

Beautiful!

Christine Smith said...

oh my GOODNESS, she's goose-bumpy GORGEOUS!! So thrilled for you!! Give her a little kiss from me :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! What a sweetie, I'm so happy all went well and we have another RIGHTIE! :)

Unknown said...

She is so beautiful, Charlene! Congratulations!! I hope you are all adjusting well! :)

Verna G. said...

She's beautiful! Congrats again, and may you have a fast recovery!

Holley V said...

Congratulations, Charlene! She is just perfect! Praying for a healthy start and recovery for you! ;)
Holley