Tuesday, June 27, 2006

55 things about me :)

I got the list for this from another blog, and thought it would be fun to do for myself.

The 55 things Meme... learn 55 things about your friends, and let them learn 55 things about you.

55 things about moi...

1)How old do you wish you were?
26 was a good year: I met Josh :)

2) Where were you when 9/11 happened?
sitting in my bedroom scrapbooking, staring at the TV in disbelief.

3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
I don't think it's ever happened. It's happened often that it won't take my money though. I would be frustrated and complain to everyone I saw and then go without a snack.

4) Do you consider yourself kind?
I certainly try!

5) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
I guess my ankle.

6) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
I think I'd like to be fluent in Spanish. Sounds like fun to be able to "yell" like Ricky Ricardo.

7) Do you know your neighbors?
I've talked to one of them....

8) What do you consider a vacation?
Any day or more off, where something "fun" is planned (i.e. not a hospital trip or a funeral, but almost anything else counts)

9) Do you follow your horoscope?
Nope. It's stupid. I didn't even know what my sign was until I was in Turkey and my Turkish teacher thought it would be a good language lesson to read it there, but then I knew I was "koc" and didn't know how that translated. I know now (aries) but couldn't care less.

10) Would you move for the person you loved?
As long as it's to someplace warmer...

11) Are you touchy feely?
nope. Just with Josh and Jasmine. Otherwise, give me my space!

12) Do you believe that opposites attract?
Well, you look at Josh and I and answer that :)

13) Dream job?
I'm doing it!!

14) Favorite channel(s)?
YES Network (GO Yankees!!)

15) Favorite place to go on weekends?
my parents' house

16) Showers or Baths?
Showers to get clean, baths to relax

17) Do you paint your nails?
Nope. I do once or twice a summer, because I hate the smell of the remover so I leave it on until it's all chipped off. Gross.

18) Do you trust people easily?
Yeah, I think so.

19) What are your phobias?
spidders, water, heights

20) Do you want kids?
I sure hope so!

21) Do you keep a handwritten journal?
Not anymore.

22) Where would you rather be right now?
Sitting on a beach with Josh, taking pictures of Jasmine exploring the sand and waves.

23) Who makes you feel warm and fuzzy?
Definitely Josh.

24) Heavy or light sleeper?
I used to be a heavy sleeper, but I wake up pretty easily these days. (Correction: Josh says I'm just a light sleeper, period.)

25) Are you paranoid?
No???

26) Are you impatient?
Some of the time...depends on what it is. Some things I'm very patient about, like waiting to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl, but others I can hardly wait for, like, um, everything else :)

27) If today was your last day on earth, how would you feel?
Sad that I wouldn't see my family anymore, happy that I was going to meet my Lord

28) How do you feel about interracial couples?
They're fine with me! Jasmine adores her Uncle Leo :)

29) Have you been burned by love?
Maybe.

30) What's your favorite pick-up line?
Want me to bring home Chinese for dinner?

31) What's your main ringtone on your mobile?
"tap dance" (sounds like the old Mario song)

32) What were you doing at midnight last night?
sleeping, nursing

33) What did the last text on your cellphone say?
uh, I don't know. It's been months.

34) Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
The Virkler Family Bed :D

35) What color shirt are you wearing?
I'm wearing a navy dress

36) Most recent movie you watched?
I Spy

37) Name three things you have on you at all times?
wedding band, diamond, underwear

38.) What color are your bed sheets?
navy (sensing a trend?)

39) How much cash do you have on you right now?
None. Josh holds it.

40) What is your favorite part of the chicken?
the thigh.

41) What's your favorite town/city?
Istanbul

42) I can't wait till:
I meet "Placido"

43) What did you have for dinner last night?
Grilled Chicken Tortillas

44) How tall are you barefoot?
5'10" (one doctor said 5'9.5" and he's now in my will!)

45) Do you own a gun?
Josh does, at his parents' house

46) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
flavored coffee, with milk and sugar

47) What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
chocolate fudge ;)

48) Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?
Hopefully on an island in the tropics, with Josh and 2+ kids.

49) Last thing you ate?
Ritz crackers and a glass of milk

50) What songs do you sing in the shower?
You Are My Sunshine and others of Jasmine's favorites...got to do something to keep her happy while I shower!

51) Last thing that made you laugh?
Jasmine

52) Worst injury you've ever had?
Broken right ring finger (don't ask)

53) Does someone have a crush on you?
I hope not!

54) What's your favorite candy?
Something with chocolate in it.

55) What song do you want played at your funeral?
maybe Amazing Grace, played by bagpipes. :)

No comments: