Monday, June 26, 2006

Brand-spankin' new layout

I sent a copy to Josh, but he's away from his computer and I'm itching for some feedback :) I'm thinking of sending it in to Creating Keepsakes but want to make sure there's nothing I could do to make it better.


(credits: Wild paisley--christina dudley
JennStar_stamped alphas
Nancie Rowe Janitz INKED EDGE (recolored)
font: lauren c brown, downloaded from dafont.com)
Thoughts???

Here are larger versions of each page. I'm specifically wondering if the pictures are muddy or if there's too much contrast...

2 comments:

Mothermore. said...

I love it!!! You could give me some tips! My layouts never turn out that well :)

Anonymous said...

This LO is just great! Love all the little pix all around, and the journaling is just too cute! Great job, Charlene!!