Wednesday, June 07, 2006

It's fixed

Jasmine's eyes are getting heavy, so hopefully I'm off to bed soon. Yay :)

I fixed the list. You can let me know if you find any other duplicates :) I forgot, again, to fix the intro, since that was written when I had only written the first half...I go in and update changes, and forget all about the first half!

We had Josh's parents over for dinner tonight. I made something I've made one time before ("chicken pillows", really yummy) but this time they got a little burned on the bottom. Grrr. Because there were two cookie sheets in the oven at one time, the oven thermometer had to get moved...so I think it was too hot again. I set it at 300 to actually be at 350, and it was STILL too hot. Crazy, man.

I'll stop before I put my audience (if i have one tonight) to sleep :)

Just to make sure I end on a good note, here's my most recent Jasmine page: (on TDC)

No comments: