Friday, June 16, 2006

D-day minus, uh, 8 months

My due date is 8 months from today :D

I should really keep telling people I'm due "late February" so they don't expect that I'll be holding him/her before or on Valentine's Day. So remember: Jasmine was two weeks late. Don't expect me to go early this time! (I wouldn't mind if this one wanted to be a bit more punctual, but coming on time doesn't seem to be a high priority in my family's births, and Jasmine followed suit.)

We're going to have a fun weekend. The guys are going golfing on Sunday, taking Dad out, and Katie and I are making a 5-course dinner for everyone. It will be a lunchtime fancy dinner, because she and Tim have to be at his dad's house at 2:30. I'm looking forward to it though...it should be a lot of fun :)

Here is a video of Jasmine's new game. We didn't teach her, but she's figured out how to play "tiddlywinks" with her Cheerios. Some land outside of her tray, but for this video most didn't go too far. She's so cute :)

No comments: