Saturday, July 15, 2006

CT!!! YAY!!

I'm on the team!! :) I'm sooo excited :) I got an email yesterday saying she'd love to have me on the team. It's so cool!
God is so neat. I struggled through art class, creative writing...anything in school that wasn't totally black-and-white and left-brained. So who'd have guessed I found so much joy in scrapbooking, and that I'd be on a "creative" team?!?!?! :) Isn't that neat? Apparently there was more creativity in there than my teachers were able to get out of me. But scrapbooking has pulled it out of me!

On that note, here's another layout I did a few days ago.
It reads: My brother and I learned to leave well enough alone...but we learned the hard way. When I was in college and he was in high school, we started experimenting with lemon meringue pies. We added food coloring. But not yellow: that would make sense. We added red or blue. Have you ever had a lemon pie that’s the color of tomato soup? And we had to add so much color, it affected the flavor.
So when I made this pie for my husband, I didn’t add any coloring at all. And it was perfect! If God had wanted lemons to be red or blue, He would have made them that color!
Credits: Shabby Princess/Sara Carling's Dinner Party kit
Fonts: Porcelain; Arriere Garde

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Congrats!!

Posegates said...

Congratulations Charlene! That sounds like a great opportunity for a sahm!