Thursday, July 20, 2006

Scrapping Stuffs

I found out about an awesome new scrapping site through another scrapping friend. They're just starting out, and their grand opening excitement is all week next week. Check it out: Polka Dot Potato (no, I don't know where the name came from).

{And now, page two: I haven't said much about my pregnancy, but I'm hoping the ticker at the top reassures you that things are fine. When I feel great all the time, and I'm still a handful of weeks from feeling movement, what all is there to talk about??}


Here's a layout I made yesterday for "It's a Chick's Life: Scrap It." I had considered doing something from New York City, but thought this was more appropriate, as everyone talks about the Falls but not as many people have seen it. :)


And here's a page about something that continues to make me laugh. Hope you can read the text; if not, I wrote it all out here.

No comments: