Monday, July 17, 2006

One picture, many looks

I have to show this off.
A lady on TDC started a thread about how she was having a hard time scrapping a picture because it was so beautiful and she felt kinda overwhelmed, so a bunch of us took the opportunity to try our hands at it. We had so much fun, we decided to do it again: and I offered one of my pictures of Jasmine. I've scrapped it, but was never totally satisfied with the results. Here's my version:


Then Michelle (Rynonut Mom) took the challenge and came up with this. I love the choice of blue: it really did bring out the amazing color of her eyes.


Sinead, the woman who had the idea to do this in the first place, came up with this. Even though she took out the color, it still (or even more?) makes Jasmine's eyes stand out. Stunning :)


Karon did cool effects to the color too. I think it came out really stunning!


Victoria went with a completely different color combination, which turned out really cool.


And last but certainly not least, is Kimberly's layout. I love the color combination (well, not a big surprise, since it's similar to what I chose when I did it!) Love the word art she used on this :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun to see them all side by side! I'm going to send you the file, if you'd like it!

Josh Virkler said...

Got it! Thanks :)


It worked!

Angelina Schwarz said...

WOW! Charlene, that is the neatest thing ever! I would love to do something like this sometime! It's amazing to see how gorgeous all those layouts turned out with so many different styles! Such a gorgeous picture!