Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Preview

I started a mini-kit months ago (March, I think) and finished it a few weeks ago, but still never did anything with it. So tell me: is it something you might be able to use? If I get some positive feedback, I'll put it up on my website.



Okay, Kimberlee convinced me :)
It's going up on the website as I write this. In a few minutes, you should be able to go to the website and download it. I'd love it if you left a comment if you take it (here, since you can't comment on the website itself). Please let me know if you end up using it! Thanks :)

5 comments:

Kimberlee said...

whoo-hoo! That's great. I love the circle stitches and the orange paper with the design. Terrific job!

Bob said...

thank you. very pretty. great stitching.

Unknown said...

This is super cute. I like the circle stitching! Thanks, Charlene! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cute kit. I love the soft colors and the stitching.

JoAnn said...

Thank you, I love it!