Saturday, July 01, 2006

My own Handwriting

Why is it, that paper scrappers so often print their journaling for their pages, so they can have clean fonts, while digital scrappers spend so long finding the perfect "handwriting" font so it looks like they wrote it??

Yeah, I'm guilty of the second half. I had a font I really liked because it was similar to mine, but I'm very excited to have my very own font now! There's a free trial for a program that creates fonts, and it was kinda weird to figure out what on earth I was doing, but then it got fun.

I need to play more with my cursive hand, because the letters are too far apart so it doesn't look anything like my writing. But the printing is pretty close :)

All this is distracting me from the sad Yankees game that just ended... :(



2 comments:

Lacey said...

For your first try, these are awesome!

Reformed Mama said...

when i get a chance to paer scrap i have to use a stencil or print what i want to say because my writing is atrocious.

your font looks great!