Thursday, July 13, 2006

Scrapping Update

I haven't posted layouts in awhile. So it's time :)

I wish I could take credit for the photo. It's not mine. A lady on TDC (Sinead) gave us this picture with the challenge to see what we could come up with...it was one of those that she loved so much she couldn't figure out how to scrap it (I've had that more than once!) I like how it came out :)
Credits: TDC's Tis the Season kit; brush by Holly McCaig; stitching by Jan Crowley
Fonts: Vivaldi


I found a fun tutorial on how to make this, so I followed along, then added the text-in-a-circle and corner decorations. A little different from my normal, but it was fun :)
Credits: ribbons and flowers by Andrea Burns
Fonts: arriere garde

Blogger doesn't seem to want me to add more, so that's all for now :)

No comments: